It is time to say goodby and follow the U.T. message board!

Here is where you can talk about anything floatfishing related

Moderators: Ironstone74, Spitz, chromer

rsxguy

Re: It is time to say goodby and follow the U.T. message board!

Post by rsxguy » 02 Apr 2019, 01:38

i really hate to see this site go, first ever fishing site i had the pleasure in perusing was the UoT Zoo board. i was only a kid than.
is there any way we can get this site to keep running . Maybe a payed annual membership. A small yearly fee to keep the board going and only the
members who really want this board to succeed would be involved . Just a thought . If not, i wish all my friends and enemies ive made on here the best , healthiest years ahead of them. keep fishing and tight lines .. see you on the river banks

RobbyC

Fishaholic333

Post by Fishaholic333 » 02 Apr 2019, 09:25

I'd be willing to pitch in a share to keep the site up and running in the hopes that we eventually lure back & entice new members.

I'm willing to go fishing!

Filippo
The Drug is in the tug!

pulaskisteel

Post by pulaskisteel » 04 Apr 2019, 05:27

Thanks to everyone who kept the site up and running , learned a lot and got some nice things on the classified board ,see you guys on FB and CPT

Taasman

Post by Taasman » 05 Apr 2019, 21:18

Yes, Ive been around since the zoo board too...met a lot of great anglers and enjoyed the site. Thanks for keeping it alive, but all things do come to an end and times change. Cheers everyone, and thanks for the memories!

Fishaholic333

Post by Fishaholic333 » 13 Apr 2019, 12:10

Personally l don't know if lm out in left field on this but l truly believe that this board can come back to life and rejuvenate itself in time.

My suggestion, if there's still a desire to keep this board afloat, is we all pitch in some coin to its operational costs. Hell we wont have to mortgage the house to do so.

Just my 2 cents. Anyveeee, I'd be in
The Drug is in the tug!

beadman

Post by beadman » 17 Apr 2019, 10:51

keep the name, start from fresh with members,renegotiate sponsors fees, i'm willing to pitch in to keep it alive.
Met some great people on this site, it be a shame to shut er down

Dino